Needs Improvement (NI)

Creativity requires a habitual cultivation effort, so keep at it. Points for the alliteration, though!

“I reported him. I got this very creative message on my Xbox 360 while playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare.”

28 Responses to Needs Improvement (NI)

1. Joanna says:

Hmm…no capitalization or punctuation.  Lack of creativity.  IamBeast998 fails to unleash his potential.  D-

2. Rob McColl says:

Well he did try to get an alliteration going though.

3. I think he’s trying to say something, but it’s so cryptic and subtle I can’t make out what it is.

4. sooooo iv been on this website for 5 min….and have lost all faith in humanity already. i honestly wish i was Vishnu JUST so i had more hands with which to facepalm

5. Raichu says:

man it’s like they don’t even try anymore.

6. Raichu says:

man it’s like they don’t even try anymore.

Hmm, this comment seems to be geared specifically for 33.3% of this website.

I’m actually giggling here for  totally different reasons.  Trolls are trolls exactly for this reason.  Displaying ‘grammatically correct’ or ‘erudite’ phrases isn’t really the point is it?  However turning this 180 degrees by replying with phrases like….Creativity requires a habitual cultivation effort.   Um…really?    Equating good use of english with a high standard of education or intelligence is extremely naive.   Trolling is trolling for that exact reason.  It’s about ‘trash talk’.    It’s a whole new ball game, but retorting with some of the phrases I’ve read here.  One feels as stupid as the other.   Stop trying so hard :)

9. I’m sure that just totally ruined her day. =P It’s like they don’t even try anymore.

10. Kamil Kukowski says:

have you noticed his zone? underground… sounds like he’s palying from his mom’s basement.
    I really don’t want to single out a gender, but thank you all; some of my best gaming buddies were female and I really appreciate the fact that those bastards won’t make you quit

11. Sergi says:

Oh be careful it’s a woman, let’s treat her in a special way. look, you got into games, you get the same treatment as we all do and always did on the internet, we guys troll for the lulz and I have insulted and I got insulted, stop trying to ruin our thing, you wanna play? Cool, shut the fuck up and play. Stupid bitches.

It’s “our thing” you “stupid bitches,” so “shut the fuck up.” Yeah, this website doesn’t make painfully valid points at all.

• DeathbyDD says:

Somebody is angry the feminazis stole his icecream. ^_^

• Jasmina says:

I’m a chick, and first of all, fuck off. Second of all, I agree that there are too many girls being assholes because they can’t come up with a come back in 4Chan culture gaming. I also agree that there should games should be left alone considering there are many choices on how to block or report.

12. tracy marie briare says:

I’m a slut by tmb music video will resonate nicely with you

13. Wu says:

“Where there is hatred, I may bring love;
    that where there is wrong,
    I may bring the spirit of forgiveness;
    that where there is discord, I may bring harmony;
    that where there is error, I may bring truth;
    that where there is doubt, I may bring faith;
    that where there is despair, I may bring hope;
    that where there are shadows, I may bring light;
    that where there is sadness, I may bring joy.
    Lord, grant that I may seek rather to
    comfort than to be comforted;
    to understand, than to be understood;
    to love, than to be loved.
    For it is by self-forgetting that one finds.
    It is by forgiving that one is forgiven.
    It is by dying that one awakens to Eternal Life.”

“””Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.”””–1 Corinthians 13:4-8

Love