Strangely Specific

Did they spend a lot of time sifting through a medical dictionary, until finally they exclaim, “Yeah! That’s the one.”

“You know you’re doing well at Call of Duty when you get a death wish.”

16 Responses to Strangely Specific

I would have answered back with a correction of his message and then said “Go back to Grade 1 English, you are embarrassing humanity.”

2. David Scott says:

Having lost a family member to LG, this guy can eff right off.

Lou Gehrig’s Disease is soooooooo House Season 1. *eyeroll*
    Seriously, I’m betting thats the only reason people try to use that as an insult–because they heard it in popular culture and thought it sounded funny to them. I worked hospice for several people with Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis and its the opposite of funny. Also, on level of insults – yo mama jokes would probably get more pf a rise, so it fails on both counts. >_>

4. Alex says:

do these people even have a brain? And to think that not only silly kids say stuff like that….

5. I love this site, it gives me a reason to give people low rep score and ban them with out playing with them!

-EDIT- Minor spelling fix.

6. I think “Lou Gehrig’s Disease Hoe” should be the ultimate tool in the newest Harvest Moon.

It was in the movie Ted. In case you were wondering, you cannot actually wish a disease on somebody.

8. Venus says:

I honestly enjoy these comments, because, as the post declared, you know you’re doing well when you start getting death threats…or, in my case, more innuendos.

I wish I’d known about this site earlier.  I had a couple of guys sending the best mock-worthy comments I’ve ever seen just last week.

I’m assuming they were mad because A) I managed to get MOABs in three consecutive matches of COD: MW3, and B) I hadn’t responded to their mutliple requests to make a “fat girl sex sandwhich” with them.  I’m not really sure what that even means, but I’m apparently a terrible person for not wanting it.  And for not responding to their request to give my them cell number or send them pictures of myself (naked, of course) so they can see if I’m actually fat (and since I’m not, what would that do to their sex sandwhich?).

I should probably have been bothered by all of this, but really, it’s just funny.  It’s a bit like watching someone walk into a parked car.  You can’t really feel bad for them when they did it to themselves, and it’s awfully funny.

9. Roger M. Wilcox says:

He called you a “hoe”, which means he clearly thinks of you as a farming implement….

10. something287 says:

Pretty good, though not really fat-related. Probably should have said atherosclerosis or something like that.

11. whatever says:

I would of said “I, obviously have to lil plumber lad you cant kill me.”