You Know, Hypothetically Speaking | Fat, Ugly or Slutty

You Know, Hypothetically Speaking

It sounds like this player is trying to find an unbiased third-party to give a ruling a recent event.

“I returned from a week holiday to this message!  I have absolutely no idea who this user is or even why he felt compelled to send me this message.”

(click for big)

19 Responses to You Know, Hypothetically Speaking

Beat you down with the closest inanimate object, and then proceed to call the cops and watch you be hauled away. Probably smile a bit as you’re crying and screaming on your way to jail.

2. Kick you in the nuts and call the freaking cops.

• Accidentally, of course. I was only shocked to find you there, and meant your nuts no harm. I only called the cops to turn myself in, but they misinterpreted the situation as *you* being the one in trouble.

3. Joshua Hames says:

I think the more important question is: So, what would you do?

4. Teddy Eddy says:

And they say romance is dead.

5. I would not suggest that as I have a protective dog and guns.

6. Erik Wilson says:

If there is a better argument against gun control, I’ve yet to hear it.

7. Guys, guys – this is a perfectly valid question!

Personally, I’d see to it that you were never, EVER tempted to do anything even remotely like that, again. But that’s just me :)

Well I dunno, I mean did you bring a parachute? Cuz I live on the fifth floor pretty close to mah Krav maga gym! ^_^

Sounds like the perfect opportunity to kick a creeper in the balls – hard. I mean, my foot would already be there and everything! He’d have done half the work for me!

10. You know, my parents used to say I had monkey toes, as I was very adept at picking things up with them.  I bet I’d be very adept at ripping things off with them too…

11. 22222222 says:

i cant believe any of you think youd get a chance to call the cops in this situation, or get to any sort of weapon.

12. Aimée says:

I would genuinely get in touch with the cops about that message. He’s threatening to break into your house….

My reply? “Kick.”