Family-Size Friendly

The player, clearly starving as he is, will have to work on his hint-dropping technique if he’s hoping for someone to share.

“I was playing Halo:Reach and this sore loser couldn’t get over the fact that he got beat by a girl. So he sent me lots of hate messages. Here’s two, very typical.”

Xbox Message Text: fat ugly ass bitchXbox Message Text: u must be soo fucking fat i bet u got a bag of chips right next to u and its a family size

32 Responses to Family-Size Friendly

1. If you do indeed have a family-sized bag of chips right beside you, I’d like very much to be your friend :)

2. OH GOD NO NOT THE FAMILY SIZE!!1!1!1!

3. Joanna says:

He’s so jealous of my bag of chips.

4. Mio Eade says:

He used what was at his own hands as inspiration for this.

I love this reaction– to know that you beat someone so bad that they maniacally lash out with what ever they presume might hurt you– it’s like winning twice.

• grosniab says:

Il se défoule en t’insultant, ça lui fait du bien.

C’est pour ça qui le dit, c’est comme un éxutoire en quelque sorte.

I don’t know French, so I’m going to respond to what Google said you said.

Insults tend to lose their satisfaction when the subject isn’t insulted by it. If I, in a spiteful rage, accuse someone of being a “doo-doo head”, and they just laugh at my ridiculously childish insult, I would not feel satisfied.

And that’s the sense when I read these messages. It’s a display of petulant tantrum-throwing. MEGATRON is only insulting himself. He isn’t getting away with anything.

6. okidoll says:

Do they realize they look like a spoiled 5 year old girl when they do this? That’s the kind of stuff my kid sister did when she didn’t get her way.

Somebody is projecting muchly! ^_^

8. John Thow says:

Hahaha, holy shit. This guy is on my friends list. Cant remember how I added him but he thinks he is hot stuff. He always sends me random messages saying that he is contemplating quiting xbox live because of how evryone treats him, but then later he will say he will stay if people message him saying they want him… In his bio it says “people are afraid to 1v1 cus they know ill pro slap them”. This guys a champ.

Aw, that’s sad.  Not sad enough to have sympathy for him, but I understand that it’s sad.

Yeah, one’s environment can be a powerful force in shaping one’s attitude and personality, but people are responsible for at least making a cursory attempt at not being such a worthless piece of shit.

Not that I think you were trying to make the opposite argument– I’m just sayin’.

• DeathbyDD says:

Yeah…ppl be raised to be child-soldiers and can still choose to do GREAT things later on. What exactly kind of ‘nurture vs nature’ argument can someone make to excuse people from being so rude in the ‘first world’?
        I personally think that nobody is creepy on the inside. I think they just have to realize that its much more fun to be nice than it is to be mean! *nodnod* ^_^

9. remeranAuthor says:

You’re all that and a bag of chips, baby.

10. Boe2 says:

Is nobody concerned about what that screen reflection actually is?

11. Iggy says:

[I think they just have to realize that its much more fun to be nice than it is to be mean!]

Yeah, but if you try this argument with them, they’ll be all “Why should I be nice when everyone else talks shit to me?

• DeathbyDD says:

When myspace forums were a thing most everyone on my friend’s list started out trying to flame me. I just stayed polite, easy-breezey and lent them my ear and a ^_^
      99% of the time the person isn’t really there to try and hurt you–they are just lashing out and when someone is friendly to them and is willing to listen to their problems in-spite of their negativity it tends to throw them off and gets ’em to open up. At least, thats how it always works for me. XD

12. Kelly says:

Wow, the best he comes up with is that you are fat? LOL. I had a guy tell me must be fat because I wear glasses, I don’t even wear glasses… I’m 120lbs and I always have a family sized bag of hot cheetos with me!

13. Alex Camargo says:

Some one had a case of “Gamer Rage”

14. Amber Dawn says:

It’s funny when they talk shit, if they only really knew what we looked like :D

• DeathbyDD says:

No no, if you are conventionally attractive they would just call you a s**t. Its not about being ugly or pretty or strong or smart or anything. Its about hating da womenz. So it doesn’t really matter who/what you are, you see?
      And since thats the case, its really much better if they don’t know what you look like. ^_^

15. Robert Smith says:

Ugh…I hate most males today because they tend to act in this manner. And yes, I am a man. I sincerely don’t understand these people.

16. Roger M. Wilcox says:

Are they potato chips, or corn chips?
    ‘Cause I’m not really a fan of potato chips.

17. Fish head says:

I’m just wondering what type of chips they were? Sour cream and onion, salt and vinegar, etc… I would love a family size sour cream and onion bag of chips, while playing video games.