And while I have your attention…

It seems that H I TTTT L 3 R interrupts his own important announcement stream to issue a directive to our submitter.

14 Responses to And while I have your attention…

You forgot to add in “Crazy.” Because….wow.

2. Krista Roscovius says:

I really, really hope that he’s been reported :/

3. Krista Roscovius says:

And wow, does he have some screwed up friends. Check out his friends list:
    BIN LAAADEN 11S and M U SO L 1 N I are two of his 4 friends on Live. Someone, I’m not in the slightest way surprised. Is there any way to report offensive GTs through the website?

4. Grim Santo says:

I am sure you could get him ban on his user name alone.

• Samantha Bail says:

I would hope so. Same with his friends – assuming the names of personalities who are known for inciting racially/religiously motivated genocide/mass murder should lead to a straightforward ban. Hope the poster reported them.

5. I really, really hope he’s just some young kid who thinks he’s being “cool” and “edgy” by mimicking neo-nazi sensibilities, and that he’ll grow out of it in time…¬† kinda like the proto-hipster anarchist clique back in my high school. Those guys were douchbags, but at least they weren’t racist douchebags.

He is attempting to reach out and it is mostly just very sad.

7. Ben Rohr says:

…Mcdonals?

8. Ben Rohr says:

…Mcdonals?

9. You racist seems to be skipping. If you hit him just right, he’ll probably stop.

10. 88, eh? Guess he’s at least on the fringe of the scene (a poser, probably, or a hanger-on). That sort of seekrit signs isn’t really public knowledge.

(Explanation: H is the 8th letter of the alphabet; 88=HH=Heil Hitler. Smooth eh? Stuff you learn growing up in East Germany. Don’t ask.)

Martin R. Richter.

11. Kilz says:

i wounder how many assholes like him got ban from xbox :)

¬†Well like, whenever I run into this stuff online (I’m Israeli) I don’t so much find it insulting (although it is bad), mostly I just find it sad.