Small World | Fat, Ugly or Slutty

Small World

Not to detract from the stated undertaking, but does chestercandycar seek maximum impact by suggesting that our submitter is particularly close with this person?

“I was playing MW3 on the Xbox 360 the other day when I randomly got a message from one of the other players. I did not have my mic in and I never sent any messages to this person or anyone else in the lobby. I guess the fact that my GT has the word “girl” in it and I earned 20+ kills warranted a nasty message. I have already reported him for the message.”

chestercandycar

34 Responses to Small World

I’m not usually much of a grammar nazi, but dammit, the one person I’ve ever seen type out “you’re” and it’s not used correctly! Argh!

2. Yeah, his spelling bothered me too. I was just impressed by his dedication to finding long lost relatives I didn’t even know I had.

3. All I got out of that was he wants to have anal sex with someone’s grandfather….anyone else find that slightly odd?

He said two times “moms” and “brothers”. Ok, his name is chestercandycar. That says everything…

Entitlement and inadequacy issues are never fun :(

6. Krista says:

Wait, is he saying that he wants to rape ALL those people? Or just the end result? Either way, he’s apparently got the hots for dudes. Not that there’s anything wrong with being gay, but I somehow doubt that’s the point he intended to get across.

YA HURR ME??

7. Derek Kupper says:

It’s extremely strange how many guys choose to attack women while throwing in references to anal (male) sex.  Hmmm.

Also, I think the ideal response to this might have been “Well, judging by your K/D ratio, as compared to mine, “you’re” odds of successfully shooting me are about a small as your self-esteem.”

Do you still have the message? ;)

The lack of apostrophes bother me, but I think I have it worked out…

Oh, crap! I just realized that I made it half-uncle/half-aunt instead of half-cousins. D’oh!

• Guy Griffiths says:

Ha!  The joke’s on you!  He only wants to fuck a 140-year old man!

Seriously though, thanks for the diagram, you saved me a good half-hour.

10. Maiune says:

You know I find it odd that he lists your mom, sister but then turns around and mainly lists a bunch of male individuals…..sounds to me like he is in denial about his sexuality.

11. wiwille says:

Well he wants to have sex with someone’s grandad. Good to see he’s out and proud. Carry on MW3 rainbow warrior.

12. Sean Mathews says:

WOW!!!! I was reading through the various items and this is UNREAL that crap like this happens.  I suppose because I play MMOs more than anything I do not see this often.  Scratch that,  I actually do see the whiners in World of Tanks, but nowhere to this degree. Kudos to you out there that stand up to this crap and shame to the game companies that do not ban these losers.

13. Ricardo Gonzalez says:

I love when people pull the race card on me. I’m like, “guy…it’s 2012. No one cares that your black and please stop calling me nigga”

-Dcepticonz

14. Should probably be racism cat. or even reverse racism. That should be fun

15. I was just wondering why I stopped playing the modern warfare games seeing this reminded me. People take it far too seriously it’s a game not real war! and last time I checked games were meant to be fun but sadly this guy just doesn’t get that

• DeathbyDD says:

I don’t see how real war has anything to do with being mean like this. Also, its not just a game, its a hobby. People should be able to enjoy their hobbies without being hated on, ya know?

16. Wow, he really wants to shake the branches of your family tree, doesn’t he?  I will never understand what gets these guys going.

17. Nathan Dotz says:

And this is why every XBox should emit acute anti-testicular radiation, preventing the spread of this filth in the gene pool.

Instead, come play DotA — where we judge not on prejudices against women, but how much of a horrible feeder nub you are (don’t worry, that’s everyone)

18. Alex Gum says:

20+ kills deserves nothing but respect!

19. Hollie says:

And people wonder why I don’t let my 7yo daughter sign into Xbox….

20. Elizabeth Stites says:

Dude HAS to be from Arkansas, although thanks to the flow chart provided by OgreJehosepatt (great job on that btw) we discover what he actually wants is to desecrate a corps; mental health, cemetery, funeral home and medical examiner professionals should be alerted. Anal raping a corpse, and he wonders why you were able to kick his ass? (I’m assuming, gaming isn’t actually my corner of geekdom, just here for moral support)

21. Alex Camargo says:

Ok so anger issues and uhhh this is why my GT is T0X1cD3m0n… Guys just think I’m a lil boy until they see my bio or avatar :/

I’ve yet to post any of the *insecure*hatemail on here that I get.
    Mostly cuz I wouldn’t want their gamertags shown on here b/c its sad
    more than it makes me angry…although I guess I could just edit out
    their names.

Hi, I’m a guy and I’m just so sorry that anyone has to put up with shit like this. *Hugs*

@google-fd4d2beb4d459d5eb60cbcd4f13c5eef:disqus and @seattleherbivore:disqus :

Sorry I missed these– I don’t check my e-mail often.

Thank-you!