Clarification

Aha! Thank you for making everything perfectly clear, my god i got muted by virgins. I get it now, they actually just don’t count as gamers.

my god i got muted by virgins - 1

(more complete chatlog, click for big)
my god i got muted by virgins - 2

249 Responses to Clarification

1. Danita Olson says:

my face when he’s asking for a girls facebook to see if she’s fat yet won’t give his own…

2. Danita Olson says:

Does he think she’s fat? I’m not sure…

4. He gets “payed” to play that game. Sounds pretty legit, people.

5. Tally Lassiter says:

TF2! Let’s play together! I’m an decent obnoxious Scout when I want to be!

6. Spirit Of Truth Scout says:

We need his (their?) steamID so we’ll know if he’s on the server we’re on.

All of that in the span of three minutes?  Does he not play the game?

8. Hmm. There seems to certainly be some self-confidence issues, there. Don’t tell us how you really feel…

9. François says:

Greasy tears? What would possess someone to even think of something like that?

I’ve heard it before; I forget where.  It was funny the first time I heard it.

I’ve heard it before; I forget where.  It was funny the first time I heard it.

10. sketches says:

why doesn’t anyone get called anorexic?? i guess it has too many syllables for the modern gamer concerned with economy of insult.

I have to say, after coming to this site for a good long while now, the thing that surprises me the most isn’t his overuse of the word fat ( Seriously? It’s like a kid discovering a new swear here), but the correct spelling and use of “you’re”. I’m not sure whether I’m happy about this development or not.

• Iggy says:

I’ve never understood how people in their twenties (or heck, teen years) either never learned or somehow forget to differentiate between “you’re” and “your.”

One’s a contraction. The other is possessive. What’s so hard?

12. For those of you wondering what gaslighting is, see the comment at 10:55:07. It’s a basic manipulation tool used by tools who can’t spell manipulation.

13. Kelli says:

Aww, I’m a chubby girl that plays TF2. He wouldn’t like me.

Oh, wait, no. It’s not that much of a loss.

Most of the players I find in that age group just don’t bother, period, and use a pidgin of misspelled invective and holophrastic  or telegraphic speech which is difficult to understand or translate into anything meaningful.

15. Show a Facebook or you’re fat. Well by that logic, all the girls this player has met on TF2 must be fat!! Sounds legit.

16. Show a Facebook or you’re fat. Well by that logic, all the girls this player has met on TF2 must be fat!! Sounds legit.

See these stereotypes wouldn’t fly if Americans weren’t so fat in general. It’s almost the rule not the exception now.

18. Alex Camargo says:

Soon you’ll get fired for talking to people like that -.-‘ seriously though like wow get a life