Change of Heart

Our submitter lost a match to watchorplay in All Points Bulletin: Reloaded (Joker server).

(click for readable version, resize sucked)

watchorplay

17 Responses to Change of Heart

1. Angelina Fabbro says:

Everybody loves a nice silver clock. Pendulums, so hot right now.

2. Mischa Bilinski says:

Honestly, there are TONS of kids like this on APB:R, I could of posted a heck of a lot more of these, from this game alone.  But I just found this one to be more hilarious than malicious (You should see the kiddies rage when I actually beat them)

Also, if you look at the time stamps, you can see that the last two lines were some time after the initial convo, I was actually alt-tabbed busy cropping the image to submit it here, when I came back, he posted that, so I had to do it again.

Also, shortly after this example, my ex and I switched to our criminal characters, and ended up in a game with him on our team, where he praised our tactics and abilities (He couldn’t tell it was us from before)

3. Mischa Bilinski says:

4. Come on now, he clearly mistyped “sliver cock”

5. Lol, he would change his mind.

ive read a few of these kind of posts before and maybe im old fashion but i cant figer out what they expect to happen i mean surely they cant think that  someone theyve never met is going to do theses things they ask i..i don’t understand why are they asking ?? is it like trying to be alpha male or something like when dogs hump im clueless as to what they expect to happen i mean there must be a reson

7. If you can’t spell out the names of your sexual organs, then you shouldn’t reproduce.

8. I feel like there needs to be another category on FUS for when these trolls go from full out raging to sexual propositions in one foul swoop.

• Mischa Bilinski says:

I think the title the FUoS people put in my submission would be a good choice really “Change of heart”  I believe it does warrant the creation of a new category, as I see this same sort of crap all the time, just none of them were as silly as this kid.

9. You could calling it “Raging Hard-on” but that may be a little too much :S

10. Michael Fry says:

I loled at “wanna skype” SYSTEM: YOU ARE NOT READY ;D hahaha

11. MaxShrek says:

“Why aren’t you in the kitchen” . whoaw, that’s like 1950s type stuff or something

I bet he has a pretty big clock. Like, grandfather-style.

Wooo, the fabled Silver Clocl, that’d be hard to turn down…

14. ErinO says:

Because someone you just called a “pussy ass cunt” is TOTALLY going to show you her boobs.

15. Brennan Barrington says:

This is an excellent way to get clockED…