This console will now self-destruct | Fat, Ugly or Slutty

This console will now self-destruct

Careful everybody, just viewing Capt_Vash‘s message may destroy your computers too!

“This was after a Dead Rising 2 Terror Is Reality game where he won the first round, and I dominated the rest of them. He was threatening my ps3 the entire time, saying I’d have a ‘$300 paperweight when I’m through!!’

Capt Vash - 1Capt Vash - 2Capt Vash - 3

49 Responses to This console will now self-destruct

1. Jen says:

oh noes. Another idiot trying to make someone believe he can destroy their system. I see he can’t even spell Playstation.smh.

Aahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha!

Anyone else super tempted to decode that binary to see if Capt_Vash was really clever? No? Just me? Okay then… >.>

4. I’ve never seen a file path that used dots instead of slashes for a file path. Also, binary code typed into a message? Really? If you’re going to pretend to hack someone’s system, at least know what the fuck you’re doing.

• Not seen a .NET assembly before then?  Here’s an example from my work’s website: “/Migration.Standard.Website/App_Themes/Default/Common.css”

But I totally agree, why Sony would be using a Microsoft language family…you should totally be using TCL :P

5. Luis Pabon says:

I don’t get it.  I can at least understand sending someone insults as a way to burn steam.  But a threat that is proven false from the moment it’s sent?

6. Lucan Monks says:

Bwahhhahaha! That is the most ridiculous non-threat ever. Hell, if he were smart he would’ve just left it at “I’m gonna hack you” and that’s it. Then again, if he were smart, he wouldn’t even be so upset about losing a game.

7. Look.at.me.I.is.cool.  Did I make your system implode yet?

8. Joanna says:

Bah.  The binary is just gibberish. Dumb n00b.

Haha, this is still funny.  I wonder how he knew how many random ones and zeros were enough.  Did he start off thinking, “Three pages should do it.” Or did he just live in the moment, going at it until it was perfect, like Da Vinci on Mona Lisa?

I imagine him sitting back in his bean bag chair with a self-satisfied smirk thinking, “Now, it is perfect”.

10. Oh my God this one’s so funny yet so ridicolous…

11. What a coincidence! I can read binary code also! Capt_Vash just admitted to some awfully embarrassing things that happened at home.

I think we’re reading this wrong – it isn’t “001101110111” etc., it’s “oollolllolll” etc., borrowed straight from Arby ‘n’ The Chief (in turned borrowed from…well every kid on PSN, XBL, and every chat program ever).  The mindset seems about right too.  All one three three seven h-four-x-zero-rs less than three evil laughter…

13. Rikard Nilsson says:

This is what happens when 14 year olds watch too much matrix and think they know anything about programming because of that.

14. Behold! As I single-handedly manage to make all your computers explode at once!

C:/computer/system/shutdown/exe/run 100101110011010100110111010101011101000111001110101010110000111010111101010011101001001000111101100101010100010001001111000110101012