Networking Strategy | Fat, Ugly or Slutty

Networking Strategy

Is keniq really that upset that about not getting to play with our submitter’s friends? Awwww.

keniq

19 Responses to Networking Strategy

1. Nina says:

I don’t even understand what he was really trying to say…

Is this common amongst the ragey kids scene?

2. I have no doubt that there is a connection between general anger and poor language skills. This is merely another slip on the evidence pile.

These guys really ought to get other trolls to proofread their vitriol.

4. Luis Pabon says:

Thanks for what?  I NEED TO KNOW

5. krizzle says:

i wonder if this is how he reacts when people don’t want to be his friend irl…

6.   I am impressed by the quality of
    information on this website. There are a lot of good resources here. I am
    sure I will visit this place again soon.

7. Big says:

Aww thanks, you’re stupid cute too!

BTW…and please don’t answer this, I’m just wondering out loud…how exactly would a woman go about fucking a cow?

Let’s leave the grammar, spelling, mixed metaphors, and general apparently lack of any grasp of the English/American English language out of this.  So…her friends suck, and you’re disappointed that you can’t play with them?  I’m assuming “have fun with your life” was meant as sarcastic, and in specific reference to her gaming with her friends…yet you’re upset because YOU can’t have fun with her friends?  Or was that final sentiment genuine?

@Big: I think a woman having intercourse with a cow probably makes as much sense to these misguided young persons as the general notion (so often immortalized in chat, and on this site) that sex is something that primarily involves arses.  They could benefit from an anatomy lesson (we may be better off if they don’t), or slightly less homoerotic testosterone-fueled fantasies – either way, I’m guessing a dozen of them together couldn’t identify ladyparts in less than six hours.