Sophisticated World View | Fat, Ugly or Slutty

Sophisticated World View

Thanks for enlightening us with your nuanced opinion, YamaHaulinAss!

YamaHaulinAss - 1YamaHaulinAss - 2

28 Responses to Sophisticated World View

1. PaleOrchid says:

If my memory serves me right, players in the Pro zone should be fair to everyone, respect their opponents and are not there to talk trash. Perhaps, he should have changed his gamer zone before he sent those messages.

I don’t think the guy harassing strangers with sexist and racist comments should have any say on who doesn’t have a life.

What’s up with all the asian hate*?  Do these shitheads actually know the submitter are of asian decent, or is their trollish intuition sparked by something else?

*I suppose all in all, there hasn’t been that much, but it seems like it’s way more than I would expect.

• O Malley says:

Would it make it any better if they WERE asian? That’s what you’re implying.

I don’t understand how you feel that I imply that– I certainly don’t mean to.  These trolls are ignorant hate-spewers, but, generally speaking, people, including trolls, aren’t random.  There’s some kind of twisted logic at play here, but I can’t discern what what it is, so it seems random.  I find this gap between logic and randomness interesting and amusing, and that was what I was speaking to.

I’m sorry you somehow misinterpreted my comment, but I’m rather upset about your accusation of implication.  With your language, you can’t even fathom that I may not be implying that I’d feel better if people used racial slurs accurately.  Which of my 100+ comments at this site supports this notion that I couldn’t possibly mean anything else?

For the record, I would be more offended if a racial slur was used accurately.  While I would still be offended if someone used it inaccurately, I would be more puzzled… And I suppose I’d take a small comfort that even though this person tries to make the world a worse place, they are bad at it.

4. Alex MacKay says:

If you do a google search for his user name you get some pretty interesting results. Granted, not sure they are all the same person, but it seems like that could be likely.

5. ekwhite says:

I have to go shower after looking at his YouTube channel.