Such Manners

At least d-a-n-13 said “please” and “thank you”!

“When you’re killed by your team mate multiple times, you can kick them from the game. He kicked me from the game by purposely running into my grenades and sent me this message.”

d-a-n-13

189 Responses to Such Manners

1. Bean Clayton says:

Then these guys wonder why they spend their life sweaty and loveless, camped in their parents basement.  Just a hint boys… telling me to get back to the kitchen certainly doesn’t make me want to be in YOUR kitchen.

That’s misogyny alright. Although I probably wouldn’t assume the person would be attracted to women in general enough to want a woman in their kitchen, given their misogynistic attitude. *Some* gay males can be quite misogynist.

How bloody original

The fact that it sounds like he deliberately killed himself with your grenades just so he could kick you out and send you that message really disturbs me. He seriously chose to do that just because there was a woman playing? Ugh.

Agreed.  This right here angers me more than most of the other stuff on this site.

• Yuki says:

That’s honestly what made something in me snap when I read this.

You can brush off the ‘suck my dick’ or ‘get back in the kitchen’ messages as people with no life, and even laugh at how pathetic they are… but when they have the ability to kick you from the game with such underhand tactics, it makes you want to send them a computer virus. This guy mastered the art of condescending tones and a sick aura of misogyny.

And these losers complain about why girls don’t seem to recognize how “awesome” they are. SMH

He probably has nothing to be proud about in real life, so he has to bring people down by any means possible to validate his purpose of living.  :/

the funny thing is when i didn’t respond to him 5 minutes after he sent that to me, he called me a whore. i dont know what compels people do say the things they do, and completely unprovoked too. ugh.

6. Cygor says:

sounds like a 13-year-old kid who just discovered 4chan and thinks spouting off stupid/offensive/overplayed memes is funny. I can’t imagine this type of behavior from anyone past puberty.

Why don’t guys tell me to get back to the kitchen? I can cook pretty well. I’ve been told that my homemade fries are amazing when I cook them drunk…… xD

8. At least he was polite.  There may be hope yet.

It’s funny how you girls can get so angry and start making up the most ridiculous insults. You are just as bad as the kid.