Objects in picture will be smaller than they appear | Fat, Ugly or Slutty

Objects in picture will be smaller than they appear

Tha Godfather 8 sent his offers out to at least two women, who each then submitted to FUoS. Certainly not the first time that’s happened.

Tha Godfather 8Tha Godfather 8 - 2

22 Responses to Objects in picture will be smaller than they appear

I don’t see why this guy has to ask. I’m sure every woman out there wants to receive a picture of this guy’s Johnson…… /sigh

2. lol wow. That’s um… gross.

3. Tyler Hayes says:

The moment I saw Faith in the upper-right corner rotating image on this site, I knew I was in the right place.

Also, Disqus is working again.

4. I wonder why his finger keeps accidentally hitting the “1” twice. Maybe he’s nervous you’ll take him up on it?

5. Got to love the Jurassic Park reference in the title!

6. Matthew Kuhl says:

In a word: no.
    In two words: hells, no.

Someone is on the fast track to a sex offenders registry list.

If you shoot whit a macro objective everything looks big!

Someone needs to teach this kid how to measure. Centimeters and inches are not the same thing.

10. Wait, a five and two threes?

… well, I guess that’s eleven, but… seriously…

11. Emran Ismail says:

he cheated he used a penis pump to get that big

i think the best response to that is … wanna see my 6ft boyfriend

Wow, an 11-inch detective?  I’m honestly curious about this now…do you keep him in your pocket, or does he sit on your shoulder?  Does he have a miniature department-issue uniform?  Does he hide behind liquor bottles in people’s offices with a miniature tape recorder, listening in on all their dirty secrets?  TELL US MORE!