Friendly Pointers | Fat, Ugly or Slutty

Friendly Pointers

z TeMpAH z and H8T3 I B3RL1N I each took time out of their busy CoD4 Cage Match schedule to offer advice for our submitter. Grammar and spelling remain optional, of course.

z TeMpAH z and H8T3 I B3RL1N I

19 Responses to Friendly Pointers

Awwww…the boys are getting beat and want to complain about it. If you had skill you wouldn’t need to send messages like this. People play different ways. Get over it.

Also….what is a Slag? *checking*

Item found : Slag – The vitreous mass left as a residue by the smelting of metallic ore.

Wait…what? That doesn’t make any sense….

• Anex says:

It’s British slang.. but generally it’s a verb:

“Slag – To slag someone off, is to bad mouth them in a nasty way. Usually to their face.”

Ah here it is as a noun (I haven’t heard it used in the noun form before actually, only as a verb from my UK friends):

“Slag – A slag or an “old slag” is not a very nice way of describing a woman who is a bit loose, a bit of a slapper.”

Ahhhh….now that makes a little more sense. I was a little confused there for a second. Thanks for the information.

• Anex says:

Np, but to be honest I like your post more :p
          Sadly though I had heard this as an insult since I live overseas, so I had to un-do it a bit :/

It’s not a problem. At least you handled it with class. Any other time i would be stuck with an asshole “alpha male” that would ridicule me for it. Thanks for being civilized. I’m pretty sure you know how uncommon “common” courtesy is these days.

• Maverynthia says:

Slag was also a vulgar slur against the aliens from Alien Nation. o.O

2. GiffTor says:

I gotta’ wonder…if these guys kept getting smoked by the submitter, perhaps they should try practicing with people of their own skill and/or reading level?

3. There’s little doubt that the only reason these two had enough time to send these messages was because of how badly they were getting, as the kids these days say, “PWNT”.

i can spell gud hurrrrrrr