Good game! | Fat, Ugly or Slutty

Good game!

When confronted with good sportsmanship, fermunda chzz38 reciprocates by providing sincere advice and offers of future mentoring.

I got this series of messages after sending a message to this kid saying “good game!”.

I replied, “Haha, you’re so cool, dude,” and he replied with the second message.

I sarcastically replied that I was a “12-year old boy, obviously, because girls don’t play video games.” I’m pretty sure he thought I was serious.

24 Responses to Good game!

1. Clayton says:

Could someone post a transcript?

Message 1: Hey dude thanks, maybe if we get to play again, I’ll have you swallow my load.

Message 2: [lots of silence] Yah I’m sorry, are you a guy or a girl?

Message 3: Alright when your, when your ball drops [just one? O_o] and you find out what a vagina is then come talk to me alright?

He he, I’ve got a couple of people like that at my school who simply can’t detect that type of sarcastic humor :p

3. Carly Frith says:

I can just hear the sarcasm whizzing over his head…

4. Wow dude is trying way too hard to come of as “cool and experienced”

5. Wait, so he wants her to swallow his load after her balls drop? Kinky.

Obviously he’s still interested. Just gotta wait till your balls drop :|

7. Obvious reply “Hi I’m chris hansen from NBC dateline, have a seat over there”

“So do you think its ok to ask 12 year olds on xbox live if their balls have dropped and to swallow your load?”

Right so….This guy rudely suggests some sort of sexual ritual of what he wants this other to do…followed by checking to make sure of gender….and ending with misjudging sarcasm for truth… Would you look at this guy? This guy here huh? He’s quite the man right? What do you think about….oh fuck it he’s a bit of a douche.

hey look another idiot…

10. I truly think that he believes he’s cool for this…….

11. Nozomi says:

Dude. This sounds just like my friend. It’s exactly what he would say too. I’m almost about to ask him if that’s his gamertag.

12. Look mommy! A retard!

13. ErinO says:

A person with the tag “Fermunda chzz”¬†would obviously¬†be quite a cultured individual.