steamHarmony | Fat, Ugly or Slutty

steamHarmony

When I’m looking for love, I just log on, grab an uzi and — woah! Oh, thank you Apollo! Golly gee, sometimes I just get so confused.

Apollo

28 Responses to steamHarmony

Thanks Captain Obvious! You’re a genius!

2. Anex says:

So many things to say I don’t know where to start… O_o

3. Ali Buchanan says:

Damn it. Now I have to look somewhere else. Original left 4 dead maybe?

*start sarcasm* Everyone knows that there are no women on online video games. They’re all guys posing as women or 11 year old boys.*end sarcasm* >.<

• Jens Noblitt says:

Just like back in Classic WoW it was impossible that I could be playing on a 466 Mhz Celeron (and yeah I had a number of people cite the Minimum Reqs of 800 Mhz)

Funny how since the beginning of Internet games (including Diablo 1) a good many believed a Girl Gamer might as well be like Santa or the Easter Bunny… entirely mythical.. (however I’ve known girl gamers since StarCraft, my first true online game)

But isnt that what girls do….play games to pick up blokes?

• Jens Noblitt says:

More like they want to have fun playing a game and in some cases they just happen to find a guy that seems to be right for them, not playing just to fish for guys… That or their brother, boyfriend, hubby or just friend happened to play and talked her into giving it a try… MHO you are pretty thick skulled to assume they play games ONLY to find a guy

*sigh* it was a joke and I am a girl hence why I said it, WTF is with people on this site getting defensive?

How are people supposed to know you are joking? I’m pretty sure Jens is not a mind reader, next time add an emoticon, like ” ;) “, and people will know it’s a joke.

I like that you said Bloke. +20 funny points. You’re winning, Jens is -20 for taking it too seriously.

This was clearly a joke. (People get defensive on the site because the site makes things SO simple for them.. You hate what is posted, you openly defend the opposition of the post. Anyone who tries to side with original post (Apollo in this case) is the enemy, and all lights flash to go.) People need to really consider what they’re saying before just jumping into who’s right or wrong.

Personally I’m curious what was being said to provoke the comment, because if it was unprovoked it was terrible but if she was asking a/s/l she may have deserved a response of the approximate proportion.

5. Maddie says:

This is mine :)) – thank you for accepting the submission. They started calling me horrible stuff too. Saying I looked like a tranny – had male genitals, and…way worse stuff. Eventually I left. This is funny to me because I literally has just JOINED, starting point of campaign and in a matter of seconds they typed that, I was so confused – Don’t understand why I got that message.

6. D.C. McQueen says:

This is so ridiculous! With the sheer avalanches of romantic and rape-like intentions of these silly little men, it further highlights how this is the pot calling the kettle black.

It’s just amazing how people project what they’re doing on others.

7. Connor Ellis says:

Sorry maddie but to complain about that then to put “IF THEY REMOVE YOU FROM THE SHELFS I’LL RAPE THOSE N****RS MYSELF!” on your twitter is a bit much i think :P

• Maddie says:

hahhaha – DUDE, I DON’T WANT THEM TO REMOVE CAPTAIN CRUNCH!!!!!!!!!!!! i will kill them >:O! i actually also made a steam group for it too :3

8. Amber Brown says:

awww. im addicted to left4dead2 YES im a girl and i will tell you some of the girls that play are really annoying like “OMG look at me im a girl” and act like all the guys should be fighting over healing -her- ingame and sh!t.

9. Last time I checked Left 4 Dead 2 wasnt Steam :P. He could at least get that right. And most of the l4d1 and l4d2 public community is full of assholes anyways.

Steam is one of the game services that L4D2 can be played on, though, so technically the asshole is correct. About it being Steam.

10. lol, STEAMHARMONY, i giggled a little bit.