If a “Future Pro” Says So . . . | Fat, Ugly or Slutty

If a “Future Pro” Says So . . .

lPLAYBOY was not happy about his friend request being denied. I’m a little confused why food stamps come into it, though. Any ideas?

242 Responses to If a “Future Pro” Says So . . .

1. Michael says:

This guy’s mom should have swallowed instead. s:

Guy tits?? Does he mean pecs so in a twisted sense it’s a compliment?

I think he was trying to make a joke about her being poor, and not being worth the foodstamps that the government supposedly gives her. At least that’d make the most sense.
    Bah, who can make sense of these nutters? lol

4. LeetAmerico says:

There is nothing wrong with having guy tits.

lol Agreed! I think girls look cute when they’re built petite. Not all girls need big ol’ boobs to be sexy.

5. Maddie says:

Hahaha – tha’ts a new one. “You’re not worth the food stamps, BITCH!”

6. Ian Caronia says:

“UR[?!] bad. UR[Again?!] not worth the food stamp bitch [no comma, so he’s obviously not referring to the poster as a bitch. Maybe it’s an item?]. with UR [WTF is that?!] guy tits bitch [again no comma, so it must be an item]”
    What’s a “food stamp bitch”? Does it have more credit than a normal “food stamp”? Maybe they’re used to buy “guy tits bitch”.
    -Get some Kindergarten grammar lessons before you try insulting someone again, mate. All those UR-UR-URs make you sound like a brain damaged walrus.
    Then again, that would explain a lot…

I’m guessing they use UR because they don’t know which one of the two to use: Either You’re or Your. They are keeping themselves from looking like an idiot(or so they think). lol :P

7. Anex says:

Maybe he would have taken her on a dinner date and paid in foodstamps? XD

8. Does ‘Future Pro’ mean ‘Eventually I’ll be good at something, but not really?’

This guy kept telling me about his “worldwide” clan or team or whatever it is he had. Either way, me and my team RAPED his team, and he was salty I didn’t want to be his friend.

This guy was REALLY upset that me and my team raped his, and I didn’t want to be his friend, or join his “world wide” clan of “Pros”. He sent me more messages after this one, but this one was my favorite :-)

Hahahaha! So let me get this straight. This guy(and his team), after getting whooped by you(and your team), sent you an invite to his “Pro” Gaming Clan. In which you denied that and his friend request? Ohh come on! That was his response? He couldn’t have came up with something more witty? Where have all the intelligent gamers gone? Oh that’s right, they don’t show up on sites like these because of the intelligent factor. :P

This guy was really upset that he and his “world wide” team of “pros” got stomped on by a girl AND I didn’t want to be his friend or join his team.

food stamp eh? maybe an avid fan of 8 mile..

13. SL says:

He means that she’s a prostitute who can’t get money for her services, so she’s paid in food stamps.  It’s like calling someone a two dollar whore.

14. All I want to know is who the Food Stamp Bitch is, and if I can get any said stamps.