Sore Loser | Fat, Ugly or Slutty

Sore Loser

mtzlife lost a match in Marvel vs Capcom 3 and isn’t very pleasant about it.

30 Responses to Sore Loser

That’s very nice. Someone’s a sore loser. :P The funny thing about the message is that he put rape in the subject. xD

2. Ian Caronia says:

Not only did the guy fail at spelling “you” as usual, but considering “rape” is in the present tense, I think he meant it more as a wishful thing. “Hey, break a leg tonight!” “Hey, hope you get a standing ovation tonight!” “Hey, hope you get rape tonight!” Must be a hopeful sentiment in the country he originally comes from.
    …The country of Dumbass, just across the ocean from Stupid.

3. Anex says:

Hmm if that were the case someone would be gettin’ some, but not him. He’s jealous.

4. D.C. McQueen says:

HERE’S A QUESTION. WHY DO ALL THESE IDIOTS CARE SO MUCH ABOUT WINNING AT A STUPID GAME? I THOUGHT IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE FOR FUN? WILL THEY BE FIRED FROM LIFE IF THEY LOSE TO MUCH?

5. Alex Myers says:

Guys say this all the time to me. And I’m a guy. If women don’t like the way they’re talked to, just don’t play video games. Because honestly, most of the time they are treating you as they would treat a guy. Guys don’t act all happy around each other and are only mean towards girls. Be serious.

• Rachel says:

It’s a difference in how women are raised to react to rape, really. And obviously if they sent it in to this site, they found it somewhat amusing and sad on the man’s part.

There is also a difference in the way he put it and the way most gamers mean it when they say it to one another. I’ve been told by both female and male gamers, “Oh you just got raped!” Or something along those lines. I have never had a woman(or a man for that matter) tell me that they hope I get raped. Can’t tell you how inappropriate and hateful that sounds. It’s like wishing cancer on someone….why would you do that?

Except telling a women to get raped or that she should be raped isn’t an empty threat or insult. Considering that 1 out of 6 women have been or will be raped at least once in their lifetime (an underreported crime already, and almost entirely committed by men), it’s not only incredibly insensitive statement, but it is a reality for the majority of women in the world. The dynamics of a man telling a woman she should be raped is completely different than saying the same sentence to another man (although it is still completely inappropriate).

And no, women shouldn’t have to stop doing something they enjoy because men can’t stop themselves from being complete jackasses.

• James J Rein says:

Oh please Alex guys say that to you cos you’re a little bitch who takes it up the ass or maybe they mistake you for a woman. Umm and girls don’t have to stop playing the games just cos they don’t like how some people treat them. Seriously, even guys get defensive on these games and complain. If you’re a guy don’t go saying that to a female gamer cos you know how fucked that is. Use your brain.

6. Rachel says:

It’s almost like I can go out to the liquor store and pick some up for myself.

“Get your Rape here! Freshly brewed just for you!”

Ok…..even I find that a bit disturbing. >.>

7. Lucan Monks says:

I’ve heard that it’s pronounce Rah-pay. Its a very elegant word really. :P

8. Lord Byte says:

You all misunderstood the guy… He just hoped she would get her veggies tonight!

9. Gage Grove says:

I live near a town called Mt. Zion. And a lot of kids use MTZ in front of their stuff. I really hope it isn’t anyone from this town in IL. Freaking idiots these kids and no life jackasses.

10. James J Rein says:

And obviously that wanker can’t spell “i hope u get rape tonight” dumbass….