Ball Boy

It’s time we had a serious talk about Tennis. FUoS has received its first Tennis-related submission, in the form of an XBL picture message from zR1z, as you can see below.

zR1zpinkballsOkay, so that’s not what was in the original submission. But the content was rather similar to what you see above, except with more pants showing. I suppose it was inevitable. Dick pictures are something we’ve seen a lot of people talk about when discussing FUoS. They are unfortunately very common. I don’t want to detract at all from the impact of that, so read it again: Dick pictures are very common.

We will not show these pictures. Don’t send them.

Yes, zR1z is an idiot and could get himself in a lot of trouble, and not just with XBL. So could we. It is not worth the risk just to show some idiot’s pink testicles.

Special thanks to ERRRskate151 for help with the picture.

593 Responses to Ball Boy

1. A.E. Cail says:

and since showing them is what he wants, clearly, and not what I, for one want (since I get enough of those darned pics myself) THANK YOU!

2. I am thinking seeing some of these balls/penises might be illegal as well.

3. feitclub says:

This guy was reported, right? If this isn’t a bannable offense on Xbox Live, I have lost a little more faith in the world.

Really? Can’t we be grown adults here? Can someone just not take losing or something?

5. Holly says:

You should use the tennis balls picture as a catch-all for ‘and then he sent me pics of his dick’.

Depending on his age and location, this might be a felony.

7. Ian Caronia says:

“…Just to show some idiot’s pink testicles.”
    There are no words. No jokes can match up to this. This…is the pinnacle of hilarity. XD Gorgeous job!

Also, I just want to say that I never knew dick pictures were COMMON. That is… I am so sorry, and I’m not even responsible for a single insult to a woman (who wasn’t coming at me with a fillet knife, but that’s another story). My sympathies to everyone who has to endure this. Not all guys are bad, and I hope you come to appreciate this despite the overwhelming idiocy online. <: )