Innocence of Youth | Fat, Ugly or Slutty

Innocence of Youth

yewie97 is living up to the stereotype.

yewie97

173 Responses to Innocence of Youth

But they’re so cute when they sleep…

And then they wake up on a testosterone fuelled bender

3. Maverynthia says:

Urgh, and yet another person is left to harass countless other women.. I hate it when people don’t report his stuff and then “Lol block!” That means I might have to suffer his abuse, or someone that’s triggered might have to suffer it and suffer they will.

4. Some of this is funny because it’s amazing how stupid some people are, but rape? Really? I’ve never felt comfortable nor okay with people joking about something so vicious as that, so from the bottom of my heart, ladies, I apologize on behalf of every jerkwad you meet.

• Jean says:

U know…it isnt your fault when some people are stupid :) Just want you to know that! :D

Sometimes males(like Joey here) feel like they should apologize for dickwads like the one noted above. Just like myself, males like Joey want you to know that not all guys are like this. Some of aren’t half bad. ;)

5. *Sigh*

If this idiot is 13 where are his fucking parental units whilst he is off threatening to rape strangers on the internets?

6. Nelson Rowe says:

AHAHAHAHHAHAA

OH WOW

This guys a tool, but that’s fricken hilarious BAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Love this picture, everyone taking it too seriously shut the hell up, this is comedic gold ;)

Hahahahaha! Oh man.. hehehe… that really made my day. Ty for the post :)