No toothpick necessary | Fat, Ugly or Slutty

No toothpick necessary

Our submitter saved this screenshot about a year ago but did not save the username. No, this was not on an RP server.

sighrp

166 Responses to No toothpick necessary

That’s better, a little more intelligent than the usual bitch ass nigga fat crap they come up with.

LMAO omg

It might be original but it sure gives off the creepy vibe. Don’t know if I would hang out with this guy after that. >.>

That’s the sweetest thing I’ve ever heard

I want to hire this guy to write my wedding vows

6. Pretty romantic if being found dead in a dumpster is your idea of romance.

7. Anex says:

Tooth fetish? LOL

8. Chazboski says:

So you’re saying I shouldn’t try that line when I go out tonight?

9. D.C. McQueen says:

BWAHAHAHAHA, I think that guy was lost.

10. D.C. McQueen says:

“you don’t need a toothpick…” I love that wad of spinach, it frames your face like your beautiful hair!

11. *gah*

Just reading that I feel the need to check my surroundings for improvised weapons and escape routes.

Jesus, the creepy shit the net brings out in people.

12. Frogglin says:

Oh hey, no way. I got the same message! Well much the same. I wonder if it was the same guy. (For those who don’t play WoW – the toothpick reference is to a halloween item)

13. Started looking around, and had to go back 7 pages to see a post of some asshat male that didn’t spell like they were braindamaged.
    Might be a little bit creepy but does get your attention at least.

I honestly see nothing wrong with this message. It’s kinda more RP, but a PvP server isn’t a “No RP allowed” server.

I thought the site was called Fat, Ugly or Slutty? Seems like the dude is assuming you’re neither of the three. If you’re a pessimistic then you could say he thinks your slutty, though there’s no proof to support that..

15. Would be strange, but not offensive. Actually kind of sweet, in a geeky way. A little desperate, perhaps. As someone mentioned below–the toothpick is an in-game item that “makes your teeth sparkle.”