STD-boy | Fat, Ugly or Slutty

STD-boy

13 Responses to STD-boy

1. Crystal says:

Okay, most of these make me roll my eyes but I actually lol’d at this. :( haha

2. Holly says:

Well, at least he’s distributing factual information about STDs. Gotta give the little bigot props for that.

3. Scotch Harley says:

On behalf of men that DON’T do this, my hat is off to the gamer girls for putting up with this scat. I hope that most of these are stupid, prepubescent kids that don’t know how to spell “sandwich”. If they aren’t, they are probably man children waiting for the sweet kiss of death. Geez.

• motherpuncher says:

Harley, please don’t start that white knight shit here… this really is not the place for it and it’s almost ALMOST as bad as what all these guys in these posts do.

• Joanna says:

I’m totally with Motherpuncher.

Anyone else think this website needs a “Knight In Shining Armor” section? Those creep me out more than the creeper posts do…

• with a mouthpiece like that you probably earn every flame you get. could you be more of a bitch? also if you want to jump into a male dominated area, like gaming, then learn to roll with the punches and not piss and moan and post these comments for your other “sisters-in-rage” to clam over. this site is just a re-badged alternative to spend the time you’d normally waste on facebook- posting random pointless shit that only your mom cares about.

4. TJ Hooker says:

Wow. I stumbled on this site from Kotaku. Being a guy, I wish I could say that I am surprised that this is going on.

Kinda makes me laugh a bit though. These are the plebes that think they are full of awesome sauce whenever they look at themselves in the mirror.

That being said, there is something to be said for the girl gamer who brings it on her self by teasing the morons with the fact that she is in fact a girl and a gamer at the same time.

I guess it’s just hard to find a balance for the two…

• Schnitter says:

…uh, wait what?
      How does a girl bring it on herself by the “fact that she is in fact a girl and a gamer at the same time”?
      Last time I checked, you can’t decide if you want to be born with a dick or a vagina.
      We don’t need a “balance for the two”.
      People just have to stop assuming that everyone online is a guy and making a big deal of the fact that someone is a girl and a gamer.
      You are not being better than the idiots posted here, just sayin’.

• the unknown says:

@schnitter
        you miss read what he said
        he was pointing out that some girl gamers make a point of teasing gloating ect.
        and if they choose to gloat/tease because say for example they beat a guy (i have had this happen to me)
        while the sexist comments are not necessary and not right neither is having a person on a game tease/gloat because they beat you and are a girl